· Henry Ford in his early business failed and five times he broke before founding Ford Motors Company.
· Soichio Honda founder of Honda Motors began his career with series of failures and fortunate to get a call for a job as an engineer with Toyota Motor Corporation but failed and left jobless, started making scooters at his own home before forming Honda Motors.
· Albert Einstein did not able to speak till the age of four years and was not able to read till the age of seven. His teachers and parents thought he was mentally handicapped, slow and anti-social, expelled from school and was refused admittance to the Zurich Polytechnic School.
· Charles Darwin wrote, "I was considered by all my masters and my father, a very ordinary boy, rather below the common standard of intellect."
· Isaac Newton was very poor at his schooling so family decided to give him in charge of running the family farm, he failed in it too very miserably, so poorly that his uncle took charge and sent him off to Cambridge where he final blossomed into the scholar.
· J.K.Rowling's author of book series Harry Potter was rejected by publishers 12 times initially.
· Tomas Edison was told by his teachers in early years that he was too stupid to learn anything. He was fired from his two jobs as he was non-productive. As an inventor also, he made 1,000 unsuccessful attempts at inventing the light bulb.
· Steven Spielberg before becoming an acclaimed Director was reject by the University for giving admission three times.
· Indian Legend Amitabh Bacchan worked as a clerk in Kolkata, rejected by All India Radio for his voice, His starting 12 movies were a big flop.
· Jack Canfield one of the renowned Author, International Orator and Motivator was rejected 144 times before he got a publisher for his best-selling book “ Chicken Soup for Soul.”
· Richard Branson founder of Virgin Galactic launched 400 hunderd companies earlier in all those he was a big failure.
These were only eleven examples of International personalities who struggled and failed in their life several times. But their Determination, Passion for work, Enthusiasm, focus on Goal and Hard work made them successful.
So, I will say , Never Give Up! Never Ever Give Up !!
Dr. Mahesh Sharma, LifeCoach, Counsellor, Motivator, Blogger and Writer.